we produce all kinds of FRP products
Carbon fiber and fiberglass
Making the world lighter and stronger
Why Choose Tstar
Specializing in the frp industry for over 20 years
We are a professional carbon fiber and glass fiber products factory, Our main products includes carbon fiber tube, carbon fiber rod, carbon fiber molding products, fiberglass rod, fiberglass tube , fiberglass sheet , fiberglass profiles etc..
Tstar Composites Co.,Ltd.
Our products are widely used in kites, sails, umbrellas, tents, golf bags, fence systems, nursery stakes, transformers, tool handles, antenna rods and enclosures, ladder rails, brushes, toys, pet products as well as for tripods, flags poles, ski poles, insulators, gratings, composite rock bolts, fiberglass/carbon rebars, etc.
5 types of production processes
Square Meters Factory
Tons Annual Output
SUPPORT the plant
1. Excellent performance in UV resistance and chemical resistance
2. Will survive more growing season than bamboo stakes and wood stakes
3. Lightweight but sturdy, will never rust
4. Easy to install with the tapered end. Easy to cut to any length you want
5. Long life expectancy. Ideal training stakes, garden stakes, nursery stakes and vineyard stakes, tomato stakes
Olive Harvester Rakes Carbon Fiber Rods
Widely used in high-speed mechanisms requiring light weight and high strength
1. High strength (7-9 times of steel)
2. Small proportion (1/4 of steel)
3. Excellent thermal shock resistance
4. Low thermal expansion coefficient (small deformation)
5. Small heat capacity (energy saving)
6. Good heat resistance (can tolerate high temperature above 200℃)
7. Excellent anti-corrosion and radiation performance
Recent Articles And News
FRP products in Construction Due to its range of beneficial properties, contractors use FRP in a variety of settings. FRP panels commonly find use within: Access and safety structures. FRP’s non-slip, durable surface makes it an ideal material for building safer access platforms, catwalks, stairs, and railings. Pedestrian bridge decking. FRP’s non-slip texture also makes it well-suited for pedestrian bridge paneling. FiberSPAN
The bamboo poles that used to be dense and drifting on the sea have disappeared, replaced by glass fiber reinforced plastic poles that are blue, white or yellow. In the past, the local seaweed culture mainly used bamboo poles, but the bamboo poles are easy to wear and tear, have a short service life, and easily become sea drifting garbage.
What are the properties of carbon fiber composites parts 1. The specific modulus and elastic modulus are high. There are many types of carbon fiber composite materials. The more common ones are T300 and T700. The tensile strength of T300 can reach 3500MPa, and the density of the material is only 1.6g/cm3 , It may be seen this way, it
Epoxy FR4 plate FR4 board definition: it is made of electronic grade glass cloth impregnated with modified bismaleimide resin paint, dried and hot pressed. Executive standard: Q/TXXFR003-2010 Temperature resistance grade: H grade Color: natural color (dark brown) Characteristics: It has high mechanical and dielectric properties, heat resistance and radiation resistance. Long-term working temperature ≥180℃.Uses: For mechanical and electrical use, suitable