Fiberglass reinforced plastic panels
According to different uses, the industry is generally called: FR-4 Epoxy Glass Cloth, insulating board, epoxy board, epoxy resin board, brominated ring Oxygen resin board, FR-4, glass fiber board, glass fiber board, FR-4 reinforcement board, FPC reinforcement board, flexible circuit board reinforcement board, FR-4 epoxy resin board, flame retardant insulation board, FR-4 Laminated board, epoxy board, FR-4 light board, FR-4 glass fiber board, epoxy glass cloth board, epoxy glass cloth laminate, circuit board drilling pad.
Main technical features and applications: stable electrical insulation performance, good flatness, smooth surface, no pits, standard thickness tolerance, suitable for products with high performance electronic insulation requirements, such as FPC reinforcement board, PCB drilling pad, glass Fiber meson, potentiometer carbon film printed glass fiber board, precision pinion gear (wafer grinding), precision test plate, electrical (electrical) equipment insulation stay spacer, insulation pad, transformer insulation board, motor insulation, grinding gear, Electronic switch insulation board, etc.
LFR-4 is the code name of a flame-resistant material grade, which means that the resin material must be able to self-extinguish after burning. It is not a material name, but a material grade. Therefore, the current general circuit There are many types of FR-4 grade materials used in the board, but most of them are composite materials made of so-called four-function (Tera-Function) epoxy resin plus filler (Filler) and glass fiber.
Five advantages of epoxy board processing
As we all know, epoxy board has the advantages of good insulation, high temperature resistance and good toughness. But what are the characteristics of the production and processing process and processing technology of epoxy boards?
(1) Good mechanical properties. It has good stability under various external loads (stretching, bending, impact, change) in different environments (temperature, medium, humidity).
(2) Strong adaptability. Epoxy resins, hardeners and modifiers are available for all form requirements, from low viscosity to high melting solids.
(3) Wide curing temperature range. Its temperature range can be cured in the range of 0-180 degrees. It is convenient for people to do homework.
(4) Low shrinkage force. It can be carried out according to the direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization of epoxy groups in the resin molecule. No water or other volatile substances are released during production. Shrinkage throughout curing is very low, typically less than 2%.
(5) Strong adhesion. Since the molecule is rich in polar hydroxyl and ether bonds, the substance has good adhesion. The internal stress formed between the molecules is very small, and of course, its adhesion is very strong.
It is not difficult to see from the name of the semi-glass fiber board, part of which is glass fiber, part of which is chemical fiber or cotton resin, which are synthesized under high pressure and high temperature. Most of the components of glass fiber board are glass fiber, and other materials account for a small proportion. Therefore, fiberglass board has the characteristics of sound absorption, sound insulation, heat insulation, environmental protection, flame retardant and so on. It is generally used for flexible packaging of the base layer, and then wraps cloth and leather on the outside to make the wall and ceiling decoration beautiful.
What are the temperature requirements of the fiberglass board in the actual processing process, such as the temperature of the glass fiber board for reflow soldering, and what is the solder paste used during reflow soldering?
Of course, the specific operating environment and other uncontrollable factors should be considered during reflow soldering of fiberglass boards. There are three main points to note:
First of all, any solder paste can be used for ordinary fiberglass boards, but it should be noted that low temperature solder paste below 220°C should be used for white PCB boards to avoid PCB discoloration. In addition, attention should also be paid to the temperature resistance requirements of special electronic components. If the customer requires the use of lead-free solder paste, it must meet the customer’s requirements;
Second: the preheating temperature is 150-220, the welding area is 255-270, and the low temperature solder paste temperature decreases according to the proportion of the solder paste temperature
Third: Pay attention to the quality of the tin spot, adjust the walking speed and the temperature of each area to make it meet the standard.